- Electrical Cabinet Signs applied to the acrylic or polycarbonate face
- Electrical Channel Letters applied to the acrylic or polycarbonate face
- Applied to translucent flex face material for electrical backlit sign cabinets
- Interior electrical backlit frames and cabinets
- Electrical backlit pylon cabinets, electrical backlit building cabinets or electric backlit monument signs
Premium Translucent Vinyl Decal
Premium Translucent Cast Vinyl applied to acrylic or (Lexan) polycarbonate used for backlit-cabinet faces, indoor-lighted displays, or on translucent flex face material. This Premium Translucent Vinyl is designed for backlit and internally illuminated long term outdoor signs and is laminated with a UV lamination to give extended length to the digital inks.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Vinyl Cut Options and Decal Installation Instructions: Vinyl Decal Installation
- Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
- Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
- Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.
- Die Cut – Cutting the vinyl to only leave the text showing.
Application Tape maybe applied to your graphic or text for easy installation.
Premium Translucent Vinyl is engineered for long-term backlit and internally illuminated long term outdoor signs.
- 3mil Premium Translucent Vinyl
- 5-7 Year outdoor durability depending on geographic area
- PVC Film with permanent clear adhesive
- Fire Rating – ASTM # 84-07 Class “A”
- 2mil Cast Gloss Lamination
- UV lamination gives additional UV protection for digital inks.
- Extends life of the digital inks up to 3 years
- Adds additional scratch resistance to print