- Ambulance and EMS Vehicles
- Fleet Reflective Markings
- Trailer Reflective Striping
- Box Truck Reflective Decals
- Boat Reflective Decals
- Emergency Signs
- Directional Signs
- Parking Signs
Reflective Sign Decal
Reflective Decals are often used for emergency and safety vehicles, directional, and emergency signage. Reflective Decals will adhere to windows, vehicle panels, bumpers, or virtually any other flat or curved smooth surface.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Vinyl Cut Options and Decal Installation Instructions: Vinyl Decal Installation
- Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
- Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
- Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.
- Die Cut – Cutting the vinyl to only leave the text showing.
Application Tape maybe applied to your graphic or text for easy installation.
Reflective Vinyl is an engineering Grade (EG) retro-reflective vinyl that is a beaded plastic material that renders high retro-reflectivity at night.
- Engineering Grade (EG) retro-reflective sheeting
- Renders high retro-reflectivity at night
- Highly resistant against the extremes of hot, cold, dry, and humid weathering conditions
- Available in 7 standard colors or digitally printed on white
UV Lamination – used only with a digital printed reflective vinyl:
- 3mil Cast Gloss UV Lamination
- UV lamination gives additional UV protection for digital inks.
- Extends life of the digital inks up to 3 years
- Adds additional scratch resistance to print