- Floor Product Branding
- Grocery Store Product Advertising
- Basketball Court Advertising
- Car Dealership Events
- Point of Purchase Signs
- College Dorm Room Floor Graphic
- School / University Logos
- Marketing and Trade Show Events
Floor Graphic Decal
Floor Graphic Decals are a unique way to advertise in a retail space as directional signage, sale promotions, product promotional areas, or at marketing events inside event centers and trade show areas. Floor Graphics can be custom cut and includes a UL 410-rated slip-resistant lamination. Great for any indoor application whether in a grocery store, University or School, or basketball court!
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Floor Graphic Cut Options and Installation Instructions
- Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
- Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
- Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.
- Die Cut – Cutting the vinyl to only leave the text showing.
Application Tape maybe applied to your graphic or text for easy installation.
Floor Graphic films can be applied in minutes and are easily removed from nearly all flooring surfaces. Floor Graphic Decals withstand scuffing, washing and waxing.
- 3.4 mil base vinyl film available in white or clear
- 6 mil gloss embossed laminate
- Laminate is UL-410 Slip Resistance Rated
- High Performance Removable Vinyl
- Short Term 6-9 month indoor application
- Apply clean smooth floor -most waxed surfaces as long as they do not contain silicone
- Do not apply to uneven tile as this will result in accelerated wear of the graphic