- Restaurants Sidewalk Graphics
- Marketing Events
- Grocery Store Product Sidewalk Advertising
- Car Dealerships
- Point of Purchase Sidewalk Signs
- School / University Short Term Sidewalk Logos
- Marketing and Trade Show Events
- Open Home Sidewalk Advertising
Outdoor Sidewalk Graphic
Outdoor Sidewalk Graphic custom decals are most commonly used for short term outdoor events and promotions. Please note that Outdoor Sidewalk Graphics have an aggressive, high-tack adhesive and is intended for use on cement and asphalt only. Outdoor Sidewalk Floor Graphics can be custom cut and includes a UL 410-rated slip-resistant lamination.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Floor Graphic Cut Options and Installation Instructions
- Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
- Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
- Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.
- Die Cut – Cutting the vinyl to only leave the text showing.
Application Tape maybe applied to your graphic or text for easy installation.
Outdoor Sidewalk Graphic Decals can be applied in minutes to dust free, dry, smooth surface such as cement, brick or asphalt.
- 3.5 mil white base vinyl film
- 6 mil gloss embossed laminate
- Laminate is UL-410 Slip Resistance Rated
- High Tack Aggressive Adhesive for use on
- Short Term outdoor application
- Apply to dust free, dry, smooth surface such as cement, brick or asphalt
- Do not apply to uneven tile as this will result in accelerated wear of the graphic