- Street Graphics
- Fun Run Street Graphic
- Sidewalk Graphic Advertising
- Patios and Courtyards
- Stair Graphic Signs
- School / University Sidewalk & Street Logos
- Marketing and Trade Show Events
- Open Home Sidewalk Advertising
- Factory and Warehouse Floor Graphic
Street / Sidewalk Graphics
This unique Street / Sidewalk Graphic decal is a rugged aluminum foil base material that conforms and holds to the texture of the surface. Commonly applied to a variety of surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, brick, tile, terrazzo, marble, or cinder block. Great for heavy pedestrian traffic, rolling vehicles, and all types of weather giving the decal a painted on look! Being an aluminum type product the reflective quality on any area left not printed will reflect light and is especially noticeable when placed under bright lights or when lights shine against decals in unlit areas. Street Graphic has an unique high friction rough surface providing exceptional anti-slip stability that meets Occupational Health and Safety standards in both dry and wet conditions.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Street / Sidewalk Graphic Decals can be applied in minutes to dust free, dry, textured or smooth surface such as concrete, asphalt, brick, tile, terrazzo, marble, or cinder block that appears as a painted graphic.
- Rugged aluminum foil material naturally conforms to the texture of rough or smooth surfaces
- Short term or long term use that withstands heavy pedestrian traffic in hot, cold, and wet weather environments for up to 1 year
- Easy installation and removal with a high performance pressure sensitive adhesive
- Contains no PVC or hazardous ingredients and can be disposed with aluminum recycling
- High friction surface provides characteristics of exceptional slip resistance exceeding international anti-slip standards
- Slip Resistance, ASTM F 1677-05
Decal Cut Options
Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.