- Window Decals for retail store fronts, business identification, or seasonal business or retail events.
- Identification Signs on doors or windows
- Small Vehicle decals showing your school team spirit for basketball decals, football decals, cheerleader decals, or sorority affiliation!
- Trailer Striping or decals
- Truck Identification or DOT Decals
- Project Signs for contractor, engineering, or utility signage.
- Real Estate Yard or Project Signs
- Car Dealership Signs for windows, parking lot signage or vehicle signs
- Point of Purchase Signs
- Directional Signs for doors, windows and parking lots
Standard Vinyl Decal
Standard Vinyl Decals are commonly used on smooth flat surfaces such as project sign boards, point of purchase displays, small vehicle decals, window decals, and store front signage. Standard Vinyl Decals are an intermediate quality 2.5mil PVC vinyl film with a UV 3mil lamination. Choose either gloss or matte UV lamination. Available in white or clear.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Vinyl Cut Options and Decal Installation Instructions: Vinyl Decal Installation
- Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
- Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
- Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.
- Die Cut – Cutting the vinyl to only leave the text showing.
Application Tape maybe applied to your graphic or text for easy installation.
Standard Vinyl is great for interior or exterior medium term signage, decals, nameplates, die-cut letters and Point of Purchase Displays.
- 2.5 mil Standard Vinyl
- 4-5 Year outdoor durability depending on geographic area
- Permanent solvent adhesive
- Available in clear or white
- 3mil Intermediate Gloss or Matte UV Lamination
- UV lamination gives additional UV protection for digital inks.
- Extends life of the digital inks up to 3 years
- Adds additional scratch resistance to print