- Vehicle Full, 3/4 or 1/2 Wraps
- Fleet Wraps
- Trailer Striping or Wraps
- Box Trailer Wraps
- Food or Event Trailer Wraps
- Box Truck Wraps
- Boat Decals or Wraps
- Long Term Bus Wraps
- Ice Machine Wraps
- Real Estate Signs where comply feature is needed for installation
- Business Identification Signs – comply feature is needed for installation
Vehicle Cast Wrap Vinyl
Vehicle Cast Vinyl is a high-quality 2mil vinyl with tinted pressure-sensitive adhesive that will adhere to any window, vehicle panel, bumper, or virtually any other flat, curved, contoured or channeled surface. The X-Scape system is repositionable and bubble releasing feature allowing installers to achieve speedy installation while maintaining a high enough tack to ensure long-term bond. Vehicle Cast Vinyl has a 2mil Cast UV laminate that gives the inks a longer lifespan, especially in outdoor conditions.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Vinyl Cut Options and Decal Installation Instructions: Vinyl Decal Installation
- Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
- Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
- Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.
- Die Cut – Cutting the vinyl to only leave the text showing.
Application Tape maybe applied to your graphic or text for easy installation.
Premium Vinyl is engineered for long-term outdoor displays with the highest degree of brilliancy and durability.
- 2.75 mil Premium Vinyl
- 5-7 Year outdoor durability depending on geographic area
- Repositionable/permanent solvent adhesive with clean removability of 4 years
- 2mil Cast Gloss UV Lamination
- UV lamination gives additional UV protection for digital inks.
- Extends life of the digital inks up to 3 years
- Adds additional scratch resistance to print