- Outdoor Wall Graphic Decal
- Event Wall Graphic
- Light Pole Base Advertising
- Parking Garage Pole and Wall Advertising
- University / School Wall Logos
- Dorm Room Walls
- Stair Upright Advertising
- Business Wall Graphics
Conform Wall Graphics
Conform Wall Graphic decal is a rugged aluminum foil base material that conforms to smooth or textured wall surfaces. The specially-formulated adhesive keeps the graphic in place until you’re ready to take it down. Commonly applied to a variety of surfaces such as concrete, brick, tile, stucco, marble, or cinder block. Conform Wall Graphic makes the images look like they are painted directly onto the surface. Turn ordinary brick into a brilliant eye catching graphic by custom cutting to shape!
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Decal Cut Options
Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.
Install, Maintenance, and Removal Instructions
Conform Wall Graphic Decals lets the images look like they are painted directly to the surface!
- Aluminum-based substrate allows the graphic to naturally conform to the textured surface
- Apply in minutes to dust free, dry, textured or smooth surface such as concrete, stucco, brick, tile, marble, or cinder block
- Short term or long term with no shrinkage – 1 yr expected life performance
- High Durability – holds up to most weather conditions
- Easy installation and removal with a high performance pressure sensitive adhesive
- Contains no PVC or hazardous ingredients and can be disposed with aluminum recycling