- Window Decals for retail store fronts, business identification, or seasonal business or retail events.
- Car Dealership Signs for windows, parking lot signage or temporary vehicle signs
- Point of Purchase Signs
- Grocery Store Advertising
- Convenience “C-Store” Window Advertising
- Retail Sale Window Sign
- Double-Sided Window Advertising
- Temporary change to an existing Sign
Easy-Off Window Ad Decal
Easy-Off Window Ad Decals are most commonly used for short-term window advertising in grocery stores, convenience stores, sales events, and time-sensitive promotions. Great use for double-sided decals for promotions, sales, or product branding! Decals are made for easy removable, but still gives the vibrancy to your graphic that a static cling decal would not.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED
- ADOBE® ILLUSTRATOR™ CS 2 – CC – .AI OR .EPS Format
- COREL DRAW™ – Include WITH CURVES Export Option – OUTLINE ALL Text
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC – .PSD Format – Layers Preferred
- ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP™ CS 2 – CC LARGE FORMAT – .PSP FORMAT. For files greater than 30,000PX x 30,000PX or 1.5GB in size
- TIFF – .TIF OR .TIFF – Files up to 4GB in size – FLATTEN prior to submission
- Artwork must be provided in CMYK only
- Blacks must consist of 100% black and even distribution of 35% CMY (C:35% M35% Y35% K100%)
- Provide any desired Pantone Color Match at time of Submission
- Objects placed on an artboard must be provided a a separate file to prevent image loss
- Nesting of files should never be placed within additional files – any linked files should be embedded properly
- All fonts should be Converted to Outlines (For .AI) or Rasterized (For .PSD/.TIF) – Embedded fronts may not print properly
Vinyl Cut Options and Decal Installation Instructions: Vinyl Decal Installation
- Decal Cut – The shape of a square corner cut much like a bumper sticker or simple decal.
- Contour Cut – Cut to the outside shape of the art object. This cut will NOT be cut inside the art object such as text.
- Bubble Cut – When the art is too intricate to be contour cut or die cut. A bubble cut leaves .25 inch or smaller of the vinyl or substrate around the art object and will NOT be cut inside the art object. Bubble Cut can also be used to combine text and graphic as one decal.
- Die Cut – Cutting the vinyl to only leave the text showing.
Application Tape maybe applied to your graphic or text for easy installation.
Easy-Off Window Ad Vinyl is great for interior or exterior short term signage, decals, menu boards, window sale sign, and Point of Purchase Displays, and double sided decals for interior or exterior mount to window.
- 3 mil Removable Vinyl
- 2-4 Year outdoor durability depending on geographic area
- Removable adhesive for easy change of graphics
- Available in clear or white